Sunday, January 29, 2012

The Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 Recreation Finally Materializes

Ah, there you are...

  I know I claimed in my last post that the next blog entry would be about the new "interactive" enhancements at Walt Disney World's mansion. Well, current news comes first, when I do managed to get around to reporting it on time. I want to share the hard work and effort of two years. I want you all to see the ultimate recreation of Walt Disney World's Haunted Mansion in Roller Coaster Tycoon 3. It took me two years to complete it, due to numerous restarts, re-builds, revisions, and updates, but finally, after teasing the project for two years, it's done:



  Maybe someday, I can get the website back up and running. Maybe someday, A Night in the Haunted Mansion will get past the relentless pre-production stage. It just goes to show you that even the projects that I don't give a set release date to; the ones I procrastinate on without a set deadline; can get finished after all.

  Here are a few stills and shots of the recreation, if the video isn't enough to suite your visual hunger:












  Due to a number of reasons that can be found in the video's description box on You Tube, I will not be able to make the park file with ride recreation in it available for downloading. So sorry I have to have some sort of disappointing news attached to this extraordinary project.

  Next time, unless a certain ghost makes his return before I finish writing my review, (which is unlikely; I hope to be done before the end of February) I will dive into my controversial subject mater with a controversial view. Next time, we will take a look at the interactive up-grades to the Walt Disney World Mansion. Until next time foolish mortals...

I'll see you all a little later...

S&FS

No comments:

Post a Comment